We are looking for a Project Manager to support the development and implementation of a new product information management (PIM) system within Delhaize. If you have experience in project management of IT development in an Agile approach, have some acquaintance with the Master data world and the will to grow, we wait for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
As Project Manager, you will be responsible to support the development of a new PIM portal, as well as the new product lifecycle management. We expect a constant challenge of the teams and of the requirements to (1) ensure the most optimal solution according to standards and customer interests and (2) ensure the respect of the defined timing and budget. As responsible for the project, you will work as well with the Business as with the IT project manager and the development teams.
On this Project, you will
- Manage the project to ensure its successful implementation according to the agreed scope, budget and planning
- Manage, motivate and drive the project team
- Act as SPOC towards Business, and other IT teams, ensuring regular and transparent communication
- Contribute to the backlog refinement and sprint planning
- Work closely with the different teams in refining user stories, prioritizing the backlog, providing necessary input during daily stand-ups, etc.
- Challenge and ensure high quality deliverables in line with Masterdata standards and customer expectations
Education and training
- Master’s degree or similar by experience
- Any certification in Agile domain is considered as an asset
- Minimum 5 years experience as Project Manager
- Knowledge of SAP and Masterdata processes and standards
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Knowledge in Retail/Logistics/Supply Chain is a plus
- Pragmatic, hands-on
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Jira knowlegde is a plus
- IT understanding
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Result oriented
- Change management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Critical and challenging mindset
- Trilingual: NL / FR / ENG
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And development? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growth? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize! #LI-LBEND