The Product Manager Integrity Data & Systems ensures the coordination of the Delhaize Quality Assurance Performance reporting to the Ahold Delhaize Product Integrity function and the Delhaize Governance, Risk & Compliance Committee.
The Product Manager Integrity Data & Systems identifies, improves and standardizes Product Integrity Data & Performance Management tools to increase efficiency of processes and deliver improved results in the Quality Assurance Management domain and as such supports the efficient execution of the Quality Assurance processes, in co-creation with the Quality Assurance Managers. He/she develops a Quality Assurance data and performance management system improvement strategy which supports the Ahold Delhaize Product Integrity vision and the Delhaize Quality Assurance System. Ensures the implementation of this strategy according to plan, and builds a culture of continuous improvement.
• Master degree (Commercial Science, IT, audit, general management).
• 5+ years of experience in processimprovement, risk management, Project Management on systems and data management, in a management position.
• In-depth knowledge of activities that increase confidence levels, auditing, risk management, control and assessment methods.
• Practical control of safety and sustainability within the food distribution.
• Strategic thinking & Analytical thinking: systematically identify and understand problems.
• Ability to challenge, guide and influence.
• Excellent communication skills: fluent in English. Proficiency in other languages is a strong asset (French, Dutch).
• Decisive, ready to take action and result-oriented.
• Confidence in explaining and presenting complex operational information to senior internal stakeholders.
Interested in this role? Apply immediately!