As Process Improvement Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across all areas of the Delhaize E-commerce Operations (Home Delivery operations, Pick-up and transport operations, Darkstore operations, Ordering & replenishment). The purpose of the role is to enable sustainable change in the Customer Experience, Cost and Growth kpi’s. The Process Improvement Manager will take the lead of significant improvement projects and will in parallel help to foster a Continuous Improvement mindset through coaching, teaching and facilitating.
- Lead Process and Data Analysis: Lead the assessment of the existing business processes based on process and data analysis to identify gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Owner of the Improvement initiatives portfolio: Drive sustainable change through implementation of the continuous improvement roadmap.
- Foster a Continuous Improvement culture: Drive sustainable improvements through the creation and embedding of a continuous improvement framework and culture.
- Relationship & stakeholder management: Build and maintain internal and external relationships regarding E-commerce operations excellence, in order to have an optimal cooperation with all relevant external (eg. Distrilog group, ALS/Greenbird) and internal (Delhaize Belgium, other Ahold Delhaize brands, Ahold Delhaize group functions) stakeholders within key business and IT functions.
- Minimum 3 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and lean solutions.
- Previous experience in change management or business transformation is a must.
- Lean 6 Sigma Green or Black Belt certification is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of a variety of improvement methodologies: Lean 6 Sigma, Agile, Kaizen, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; knowledge of Minitab is a plus.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead sessions with a range of business stakeholders from shop floor collaborators until higher level management.
- Structured and skilled in planning and priority management.
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, cell phone plus subscription, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And grow? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growing further? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize! #LI-ESCHU1070