Passionate about IAM? Then you cannot pass on the opportunity to work for a global IAM team, working on innovation and change projects. As our Principal IAM Engineer, you define IAM requirements and roll out global initiatives on a local scale. Your ultimate challenge is to ensure that, despite the complexity, the user experience for your local stakeholders (offices, stores, HQ's and distribution centers) is a smooth and innovative one.
We hope you like a good challenge because we are currently transitioning from an IBM and on-prem identity stack to Azure Active Directory. And as you can imagine, this entails many exciting projects where you will act as a delegator. That means that you will need to be knowledgeable on a technical level, but your focus is on coordinating technical implementation.
In that capacity, you cover IAM initiatives for Belgium, Greece, Romania, and Serbia. You work closely together with the IAM architects and Product Owners in Europe and the United States. You will also coordinate with other IAM engineers and project managers. Together you play an essential role in optimizing our domains and information security.
As an IAM Specialist, make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Providing in-depth technical expertise in IAM technologies, focusing on Active Directory, Federation, Azure Active Directory, Centrify, CyberArk, SSO, multi-factor authentication, RBAC & segregation of duties solutions.
- Performing design work to bring onboard new IAM technologies and analyzes existing technologies that we could leverage to solve complex business needs.
- Working as a technical lead for all IAM projects.
- Executing POC works for new IAM technologies.
- Providing technical input in the development of Authentication and Authorization standards and processes.
- Recommending and implementing best practices for operational monitoring and capacity planning for IAM products.
- Communicating (written/verbal) with the department manager, management, key users, and external vendors.
- Acting as a resource for direction, training, and guidance.
- Ensuring the successful implementation of system improvements.
Your new office
Working as a Principal IAM Engineer, you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. By doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. This way, we build trusted local brands. You will find your new workplace at the vibrant office of Ahold Delhaize near Brussels, with the GSO (Global Support Office), to be precise. GSO sets global strategic frameworks, facilitates sharing best practices, and encourages economies of scale for the entire organization.
At Ahold Delhaize, you work for one of the largest retailers in the world. To keep up with us, you are bursting with ambition. For this vacancy of Principal IAM Engineer, you possess the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and stakeholders to get the job done. You thrive in a dynamic and international work environment where planning and setting priorities are challenging. You complete this with:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent experience).
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft directory services technology stack, including Active Directory Domain Services and Azure Active Directory, along with a working knowledge of competitive technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Azure Active Directory, Active Directory, MS PKI.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with federation and authorization platforms such as Active Directory Federation Services, Ping Identity, or Shibboleth.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate architectural differences between various solutions to IAM problems.
- Proven experience in IT planning, organization, and development.
- Knowledge of IBM identity stack and Azure active directory.
- CISSP, CISM, or Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate.
At Ahold Delhaize, we want to grow. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you benefit from various fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, mobile phone plus subscription, net remuneration, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group, hospitalization insurance, and a staff discount in the store!
Seeing is experiencing, which applies to our stores and our head office in Brussels; possibly your new workplace where you, as Principal IAM Engineer, will influence the most famous retail brands. Apply now! Also, we would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would this position be a perfect step in your career?
- What is the most relevant experience that has prepared you to take up this challenge?
Want to know more before you apply for our role as Principal IAM Engineer at Ahold Delhaize? Wouter Lipsius, Talent Acquisition Partner, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via firstname.lastname@example.org