As an IT Product Owner, the domains of Transport and Supply Chain Planning hold no secrets for you. Can you combine these with your passion for IT? Then you are the functional analyst we are looking for!
IT Product Owners at Delhaize are not limited to translating business needs into IT solutions. You challenge the requests from your stakeholders, and thanks to your expertise, you know what can be achieved and what cannot. You maintain your knowledge of Transport and Supply Chain Planning, and you keep up with current trends to ensure our organization is always up-to-date.
The Product Owner is responsible for representing the customer's interests and also collaborates closely with the Scrum Master and the scrum team. You will join the IT team, which aims to provide an efficient and innovative IT landscape to our internal departments, also known as support services. More specifically, you will be in daily contact with the planning teams of Transport and Supply Chain. You manage both your internal and external stakeholders.
Within the overall IT Transport strategy and guidelines a Product Owner understands, analyzes, translates and guides business requirements into part of (or entire) automated platform solutions & coordinates the deployment of the solution with the entire IT team and ensures the handover/support to the respective business in order to ensure the IT solutions.
This entails :
- being feasible and realizable (technically, organizationally, economically)
- covering all stakeholder requirements to a maximum and answer maximally to all relevant business requirements
- IT solutions can be realized (or are realized for the solutions delivered by the job itself) on time, within budget and agreed scope, fulfilling all requirements (such as quality, sustainability requirements, etc.)
- cover end-to-end solutions (all stages) of the solution life cycle
- being the go-to person for identifying, prioritizing and managing the product backlog, monitoring progress of delivered products and monitoring product performance
- to ensure continuity : guard duty is mandatory (1 week per month)
Our retail processes use various IT platforms. The management and further development of these platforms within IT BeCSE take place according to the principles of agile working (for example, with the scrum methodology and the SAFe framework), and innovation is carried out in multidisciplinary scrum teams to design, develop, test, implement, and manage all necessary platforms. Within this department, engineers work to translate business requirements into functional applications.
• You have a master's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
• You have good knowledge of or interest in transport and supply chain flows and processes.
• You are analytical and solution-oriented.
• Effective and thoughtful communication comes naturally to you.
• Proactivity and a positive attitude are essential qualities.
• Knowledge of SQL, modeling tools, and office tools is required.
• Knowledge of .Net, Blazer, Jira, and Confluence is a plus.
• Fluent in English is essential, as well as a good knowledge of both French and Dutch.
A job and a rich personal life? At Delhaize, it's possible.
You'll receive an attractive salary tailored to your experience. Additionally, you'll enjoy various extralegal benefits: company car with fuel/charging card within the federal mobility budget, mobile phone with subscription, net allowance, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group insurance, and optional hospitalization allowance, as well as an employee discount in the store!
Working from home is self-evident and is adapted differently for each job.
And as for career growth? It happens fast at Delhaize. Through on-the-job training and our training catalog, you'll have the opportunity to expand your skills.
Professional growth within the company? That's possible too. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Sounds appealing? Apply now and discover your possibilities at Delhaize!