Being responsible for the internal media strategy, you make sure that all our associates are correctly informed and engaged, by disposing of the information via the right channel, at the right time and in the optimal format. You define the graphical & audiovisual strategy to ensure the needed coherence through our contents. You build a strong reporting analysis by deeply analysing our media and listening to the needs & feedbacks of our company.
You lead the defining of the optimal communication approach regarding our main internal channel, Lio and you play a significant role in the communication approach of major crisis situations. You are responsible for the delivery of these communication approaches, within a foreseen budget and in line with the overall internal, commercial and affiliated communication strategy.
Ultimately, you are responsible for the Editorial & translation strategy and ensure an efficient and effective organizational structure and work environment, as well as excellent communication (consistent style and flawless execution) in line with standards.
In this role, you lead a team of 11 employees & cadres, and you report to the Internal & Affiliated Communication Manager.
- Master in Communication ou expérience équivalente
- Minimum 5 jaar ervaring in een communicatiefunctie
- Strong language skills in reading, comprehension, oral and written expression (Dutch, French and English) – mother tongue Dutch or French
- Good interpersonal skills: empathy, network management, influence, able to have and maintain a large and qualitative network at the scale of the company (bottom-up approach)
- Strong organizational skills: able to plan and prioritize projects and tasks in order to achieve the best results
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft 365 suite. Knowledge of graphic design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, …) is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to deliver under tight deadlines
- Precision and attention to detail (zero linguistic error approach – excellence in execution)
- Flexible attitude at work: able to cope with tight and unexpected deadlines (flexibility in schedules)
- Results oriented: focus on results while keeping the finality in mind (doing the right things!)
- Solutions oriented: consider solutions and see opportunities in difficulties
- Team player & collaborative
You end up in a stable company that is part of a rock-solid group. A company of Belgian origin with a rich history. Sustainable entrepreneurship and building a healthy lifestyle are our top priorities. We offer you the opportunity to be at the helm of an organization in full change.