Do you want to lead the design of secure IT systems and processes across the Global Ahold Delhaize organization to enable the delivery of the business strategy?
Ahold Delhaize is a leading multinational retailer, serving customers in Europe, the US and Indonesia by iconic brands like Albert Heijn, bol.com, Giant Co. and Super Indo, to just name a few.
As a manager security architecture, you will be responsible for:
- Maintain a constant alignment with the overall Enterprise Security Architecture methods, principles and building blocks, to ensure repeatability, usability and scalability
- Maintain the Global Information Security Architecture and Secure by Design principles and ensure that they are enforced in various other IT- and business processes and frameworks
- Translate IS requirements into IS Domain Architecture and Solution Architecture deliverables – in close cooperation with Business Security Advisors, Enterprise Architects, Business Analysts and Program/Project Managers
As manager security architecture, you will:
- Incorporate relevant IS market trends and general technology trends
- Design new/changed IS solutions and ensure alignment with Global AholdDelhaize enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures
- During IT solution development and implementation, ensure that that solution is developed in line with approved solution design and that solution design is maintained consistently
- Ensure all security and compliance aspects are taken into account in Enterprise Architecture (secure by design, compliant by design)
- Advice on Information Security technology and solutions
- Perform regular vendor analysis and bakeoffs to preselect technology building blocks
- Understand the business objectives and ensure that the usage of Security Architecture does not interfere with the business objectives and processes
- Support the Business Security Advisors in delivering end-to-end evangelism and incorporation of proportional and enabling security to business processes
- Promote, evangelize and disseminate within business and the rest of the organizational units, the benefits of security and the need to utilize defined building blocks
What Do we offer
Working as a Manager Security Architecture you do at and with Ahold Delhaize. With around 370,000 employees worldwide for more than 50 million customers per week. doing better together and innovating every day, we strengthen our pioneering role. And this way we also build trusted local brands. Strong brands where you will find a lot of knowledge, experience and effectiveness
- You are organized, effective communicator and love getting things done. You are a great collaborator and have experience working in an international organization with partners and customers in multiple countries. You also have the ability to effectively operate in a large matrix organization and to work effectively with stakeholders and partners across the organization.
- Master’s degree in technology or business
- 8 years relevant IT security experience
- Solid decision making and prioritization skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong written and verbal English communication