You’re a data specialist. You live, play, chat, problem solve and communicate using data. You will join the Business Intelligence team within the Strategy department of Delhaize Belgium. We’re on a journey, changing the way Delhaize operates. We want to bring data together like never before. For this we’re testing, experimenting and learning to think innovative. We push boundaries and we need talented people like you to be part of this journey.
You will use your expertise:
- to support the business in defining their use cases and reporting needs and collaborate with the technical team at implementing the best solutions in order to help the business in improving their processes and saving costs by using data visualization techniques
- to collect data and input from multiple sources to provide the organization with a clear understanding of which data we have and which data we need to implement data science solutions
- to think out of the box while creating these solutions taking into account the constraints we have
- to create a proof of concept where you connect ERP data sources (SAP BW) on Power BI
You’re able to work individually and within teams and you lead your own use case projects, prepare issue briefs and assessments on key business topics to support the use case implementation. You are able to align business, IT and other partners and you can clearly communicate with all levels of leadership.
You listen to our clients / business: You analyze and challenge the business objectives and needs, in terms of data analytics needs. You facilitate meetings and work sessions to gather information on the needs. You translate the needs into data needs, business process views, business requirements, data models, etc, taken into account complexity and benefit.
You build the optimal solution in a proof of concept (POC) or prototype: Once the business needs and use case are clearly analyzed, you explore potential solutions, by discussing with business, data scientists, IT architects & IT developers. You identify the optimal data solution, combining business objectives and technical feasibility (time, budget, quality). You discuss and validate your solution with the business stakeholders. Further, you develop the validated solution making sure that the results are meeting the requirements/expectation and you prove the potential of the solution in a proof of concept.
- You are responsible to answer questions from the business through statistics, design thinking, visualization and storytelling.
- You create prototypes and POCs and defend with confidence whether an analysis is statistically sound or not.
- You are analytical and process oriented.
- You can access the data directly and query yourself or access from a BI tool
- You are an expert in Power BI – DA-100 certification is needed
- You are familiar with Power Apps and power automate
- You can model data
- You’re able to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- You can express yourself in three languages: French, Dutch and English
- You share your knowledge and experience with the team – you challenge them for the solutions that we are offering
- You can participate in advanced Power BI and analytics projects
- You can bridge the gap between business and technical teams
- You’re able to partner and built relationships with others