As senior webmaster you manage the front- and back-end processes on the website and the mobile applications of Delhaize.
In this role, you are responsible for the online implementation and execution of the (online & offline) commercial plan, content pillars and overall brand strategy of Delhaize. Acting as SPOC on the marketing projects that are assigned to you, you are clear in your communication with internal & external stakeholders and ensure a good planning. You do this together with your team and you can count on operational support of the junior webmasters.
You manage and coordinate IT-related projects for Delhaize that have a direct impact on the UX and revenue of the website. Based on analyses and customer feedback, you ensure continuous optimization of the website and mobile applications. As a specialist in your field, you stay up to date with digital innovations and propose solutions for improving the digital strategy of Delhaize.
You report directly to the e-Shop Manager.
- Campaign management and digital content creation: You take the lead in the creation of online content across digital channels. You create flow charts, page design proposals based on performance data and analysis from similar campaigns in order to provide qualitative content to our customers that meet our internal KPI’s
- IT Development, bug reporting and testing: You take the lead in the creation, testing and coordination of all techincal elements that touch the website, mobile applications and underlying systems in order to guarantee the correct functioning of all applications.
- Internal and external stakeholder management: Obtain efficient and solid relations, build on trust and mutual understanding.
- Customer care and support: Support colleagues and customer care treating complaints and or (technical) problems reported by customers and users of our website, as quick and efficiently as possible, in order to improve and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Analysis and reporting: Pro-actively and reactively monitor digital activities to contribute to a culture of continous improvement and directly contribute to the sales results of e-commerce and marketing campaigns across channels.
- Knowledge Management: You are up to date on the latest developments and trends in the field of online marketing, web development and e-commerce in particular. You share this knowledge with your stakeholders at Dehaize in order to imporve the credibility of the team and with the goal of sharing best practices and latest developments.
- Master in (online) marketing, e-commerce, etc. or equal by experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience in CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Prestashop, Joomla, Magento, Wix, etc..
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge in HTML or coding and/or SEO knowledge, Social media, SEA or email marketing, CRM, Sales Force and Adobe cloud package is a plus (photoshop, indesign …)
- Excellent communicatin in Dutch, French & English
- Analytical & result-driven approach
- Good planning & priority setting
- Eye for quality and detail
- Structured, organized
- Can take responsibility
- Skilled in process and project management
- Team player
- Independent, flexible
- Eager to learn
Un emploi et une vie privée richement remplie? Chez Delhaize, c’est possible. Vous recevrez un salaire attractif et adapté à votre expérience. De plus, vous bénéficiez de divers avantages extralégaux: voiture de société avec carte de carburant, téléphone portable plus abonnement, rémunération nette, bonus annuel, chèques-repas, assurance groupe et hospitalisation étendues, et bien sûr une réduction pour le personnel dans le magasin! Et qu’en est-il de l’apprentissage constant? Ça va vite chez Delhaize. Grâce aux formations, sur le terrain et via notre catalogue de formations, vous obtenez l’espace nécessaire pour le faire. Continuer à évoluer? C’est également possible. Demandez à l’un de vos futurs collègues.
La fonction ci-dessus vous intéresse? Alors postulez immédiatement et découvrez quelles sont vos opportunités chez Delhaize!