As Product Manager Digital Customer Solutions you will mainly develop business projects related to the digital interactions roadmap to differentiate Delhaize from the competition along with the Digital Customer Solutions Manager. You will be responsible for the definition of the business requirements with a transversal team. You will work in close collaboration with our UX design, Go to Market team and many other business owners throughout the company as well as with key stakeholders such as IT and e-commerce. The initiatives managed by the digital customer solutions team are key intiatives that will support Delhaize to become the the reference in terms of customer experience and digital transformation. In doing so you and your colleagues will be able improve customer engagement as well as drive business growth.
- You will translate business needs into differentiating projects with a strong business case and clear project governance as well as a well-defined project plan. You will identify gaps in current processes, systems and tools and analyze, propose and implement alternative solutions to ensure efficient and cost effective processes.
- Off course you will also bring your projects to maturity through the definition of an overview of the project deliverables and strong, clear and detailed business requirements. Furthermore you will guarantee a flawless follow-up of all stages of the project.
- It goes without saying you cannot do all of this on your own. That is why you will need to ensure a great stakeholder management and build bridges towards a constructive collaboration with multiple internal and external teams.
- Last but not least, seeing as the (digital) world changes constantly you keep current with trends, developments and knowledge to make sure you, your team and Delhaize continues to stay ahead and differentiates itself.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in multi-disciplinary and go to market roles with a marketing and/or retail background and great knowledge of new technologies.
- You have a deep understanding of the CX principles.
- Project management has no secrets for you.
- Stakeholder management and building business relationships are your strong suit.
- You are process-oriented with a strong analytical mindset.
- Great communications skills in Dutch, French and English.
Please note we will be starting contacting candidates end of May at the earliest because of vacation planned so if you do not hear from us immediately do not worry.
Un emploi et une vie privée richement remplie? Chez Delhaize, c’est possible. Vous recevrez un salaire attractif et adapté à votre expérience. De plus, vous bénéficiez de divers avantages extralégaux: voiture de société avec carte de carburant, téléphone portable plus abonnement, rémunération nette, bonus annuel, chèques-repas, assurance groupe et hospitalisation étendues, et bien sûr une réduction pour le personnel dans le magasin! Et qu’en est-il de l’apprentissage constant? Ça va vite chez Delhaize. Grâce aux formations, sur le terrain et via notre catalogue de formations, vous obtenez l’espace nécessaire pour le faire. Continuer à évoluer? C’est également possible. Demandez à l’un de vos futurs collègues.
La fonction ci-dessus vous intéresse? Alors postulez immédiatement et découvrez quelles sont vos opportunités chez Delhaize!