As a Business Partner, to advise and support the management of an allocated business unit in various (HR) issues, as well as to implement HR policy and the annual plan in order to contribute optimally to achieving organisational objectives through sufficient staffing levels and efficient organisation. To focus on reinforcing the quality of the line manager in his/her responsibilities as integral manager for the allocated group of employees.
- Business partner advice : Contribute to the achievement of business objectives through an HR annual plan and HR advice tailored to allocated area of responsibility, such that HR policy is unequivocally and consistently achieved
- Business partner implementation : Advise the business on implementing HR policy and processes, thereby developing the Business Manager into an integral Business Manager
- Strategic workforce planning : Identify and address workforce and organizational gaps that will enable successful execution on strategic objectives. Staffing levels are such that the best, and sufficient numbers of employees occupy appropriate roles within the organisation as a whole
- Talent & performance management : Contribute to the recruitment, retention and development of talent within own business area as per the MD principles and frameworks
- Employee relations : Management, review, and planning of activities related to developing, maintaining, and improving employee relationships. Supports line management by implementing the vision on employee relations within area of responsibility, of which the day-to- day or regular contacts with the Works Council and/ or trade unions is a part. Specific expertise such as negotiation and coordination of negotiations is the responsibility of HR Expertise.
- Change management : Play a key role in creating and implementing change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee engagement.
- Organizational design : Guard reliability of organizational data in HR systems (precondition for smooth execution of HR processes). Contribute to a sound organization design for own business area in accordance with OD framework, principles and policies. Specific expertise is provided by OD HR Expertise.
- Leadership development : Support managers in coaching their managers, finding out which intervention will help the manager grow and what leadership is needed within the brand (related to our vision on leadership and the brand strategy)
Master’s degree with 7-10 years relevant experience
Demonstrable contribution to the quality and effectiveness of line management (leadership development), identifies underlying issues and knows how to bring about change.
Any questions about this job vacancy? Contact Clio Simons for more information!