The team spirit, the positive results, the "yes, we can" and the audacious idea that works: it starts by you! Because thanks to your passion, your helpfulness and your willing to simplify things, you encourage a healthy and positive way of life to our customers every day. And you make sure that our stores realize their objectives efficiently and with a smile.
As Finance Business Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide financial business advice and support (proactively and reactively) to the allocated business unit, in order to inform the management and facilitate grounded decision making.
- Provide and present relevant data and analysis on a periodic as well ad hoc basis in order to make results measurable and provide business with timely, accurate and reliable information allowing the achievement of their annual budget.
- Set-up and manage the budget and quarterly forecast (full P&L) allocated for business activities, in order to ensure a growth-proof, stable, dynamic and cost-efficient department.
- Collect and organize data and input from multiple sources, and use them as a basis for appropriate and accurate financial analysis for the business unit.
- Keep track of relevant developments in own field, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transfer within the organization.
- You have a Master Degree preferably in Finance or Economics.
- You can count on at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as auditor, consultant or financial business controller.
- You have a strong knowledge in Miscrosoft Excel.
- You are customer and result oriented, and you are able to work in a demanding environment.
- You have a teamwork mindset.
- You have a very good knowledge in Dutch and a good knowledge in French and English.
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And development? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growth? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize! #LI-LVH