E-Commerce is booming and at Delhaize this is not different. As the e-commerce program manager, you will be the owner of the transformation program for the end-to-end operations of e-commerce.
- Together with the e-commerce operations director, you will develop, plan, and implement the future state of the E2E e-commerce operations of Delhaize.
- You will lead and give guidance to a group of project and content managers and ensure horizontal collaboration.
- Develop sufficient operational expertise within each of the sub-projects to understand the link with the wider picture. This will allow you to challenge content and project managers with the aim of delivering the program efficiently, on time and within budget.
- The end2end operational projects include but are not limited to ordering, replenishment, fulfilment, last mile delivery, etc. You will work both on operational processes and its supporting IT-systems.
- Establish and monitor milestones, KPI's and develop a reporting system in order to measure and monitor the progress and the correct handling of the program according to the set standards.
- Efficiently manage, track and report on the program's budget to ensure a cost-effective outcome.
- Non-stop alignment with key program stakeholders at both the Belgian and European level to maximize collaboration within the Ahold group.
- Master's degree or equivalent through experience
- More than 10 years experience in project management
- Knowledge of retail / logistics / supply chain / e-commerce is an asset
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
- Very good communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent knowledge of NL and FR with very good knowledge of ENG.
- Strategic & organizational insight with very good communication skills
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, cell phone plus subscription, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And grow? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growing further? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.#LI-ESCHU1070