The E-commerce Operations Manager will be working closely with the E-commerce Operations Director to coordinate the operations of the E2E e-commerce supply chain. He or she will ensure alignment and collaboration across all areas of the Delhaize E-commerce Operations (Home Delivery, Pick-up, Transport, Darkstore, and Ordering & Replenishment).
- Coordinate the operational streams to ensure delivery of the best possible performance for Customer Experience, Growth and Cost KPIs
- Structure the daily management system and follow through on agreed action plans
- Take the lead in the operational collaboration with the 3PL for fulfilment activities.
- Drive operational improvements through project management and continuous improvement together with the Process Improvement and Project manager
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships regarding E-commerce operations, in order to have an optimal cooperation with all relevant external (eg. 3PLs) and internal (Delhaize Belgium, other Ahold Delhaize brands, Ahold Delhaize group functions) stakeholders within key business and IT functions.
- Take the lead of the PuP (Collect) activities and the PuP field specialists.
- Master degree (Economy, Management, Sciences, Engineering… ) or equivalent through experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with a minimum 3 years proven operational management experience
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Knowledge of continuous improvement principles is a must
- Strong and Empathic communicator
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, …
- Experience in retail or a logistics environment is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, cell phone plus subscription, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And grow? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growing further? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize! #LI-ESCHU1070