Data plays a crucial role in the commercial strategy of Delhaize and its stakeholders. This is where you come in. As Marketing Data Analyst, you play a major role in coordinating between the customer insights department, our external partners and the commercial department. You are responsible for delivering marketing reports to better focus commercial strategy for the client. To deliver reports you will translate the needs of the business into workable recommendations.
- You are in charge of the creation, automation and delivery of marketing reports.
- You are a solid point of contact for the Media Marketing Delhaize and the CRM team for data related topics.
- You are in permanent contact with our Marketing department, our data partners and our major suppliers.
- You translate the business needs into reports and dashboards using huge volume of data.
- You create the target lists for all CRM campaigns and ensure a follow-up of the campaign until the analysis of the results.
- You make sure documentation is always up to date and guarantee the accuracy of the generated insights.
As Data Analyst Marketing, it is crucial you have a good working knowledge of SQL or another programming language (such Python). If you are used to working with Databricks and/or Power BI it is a plus. You have acquired this knowledge during your studies combined with a practical internship or already have experience in a similar position. You are accurate and have an analytical mind.
Seeing as you will coordinate between different stakeholders you have strong interpersonal skills. You are a good communicator in French, Dutch and English. You are not reluctant to ask for information and are curious to learn as much as possible. You can manage your stress and work autonomously when needed.
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize this is possible. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you benefit from various fringe benefits: company car with fuel card, mobile phone plus subscription, net remuneration, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalisation insurance, and of course a staff discount in the store! And how about development? That goes very fast at Delhaize. The training courses, in the field and via our training catalogue, give you the space to do so. Continue to grow? That is also possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the above position appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize!