The Content Expert develops & executes the omnichannel content plan for the Better Living pillar in our marketing departement, by supervising and coordinating with internal & external stakeholders. Key to the role is constant optimization of the content plan across multiple channels by analysis, evaluating all actions driving brand engagement and online and offline traffic. You will work with creative teams to deliver a strong pipeline of high-value, relevant and engaging content – whether expressed in live experiences (eg. sponsoring), written content such as the magazine, social media or other – that strengthens the Delhaize brands and engages with our audiences.
- Define an actionable omnichannel content plan for the year respective to Better Living. Supervise & ensure execution to deliver on pre-defined targets and KPI’s.
- Supervise & coordinate the creation of the content plan online: Lead the creation of online content to feed our digital channels.
- Develop and recommand digital campaigns (organic and paid), in collaboration with agencies and internal stakholders, in order to engage consumers with qualitative content, strengthen the emotional bonding and reinforce Delhaize’s brand identity.
- Supervise & coordinate the execution of the content plan offline: Supervize and coordinate the end-to-end production of Delhaize Magazine (on- & offline), from content to production and activation, in order to guarantee an optimal collaboration with all parties involved and to ensure that the best output is delivered in time and in line with Delhaize brand identity and strategy.
- Keep track of relevant developments in social/digital media, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transmission within the organization, in order to be informed of good practices and developments and to be able to put these into practice.
- Supervise & coordinate the execution of the sponsoring strategy with the objective to feed the Delhaize own media with relevant content and experience. Set KPI’s and evaluate accordingly. Do so by limiting internal complexity.
- Manage the yearly budget for the social media/digital activities, in line with the agreed guidelines provided by management, in order to ensure a stable, dynamic & cost-efficient financial management.
- Manage the network of internal and external relationships, in order to ensure an optimal cooperation with all relevant stakeholders, as well as a contribution to desired image of Delhaize.
- You have a masters degree in Communication or Marketing or are equivalent through experience.
- You have a inimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- You know omni-channel marketing, social media marketing, redaction, etc.
- You have strong project management skills and work in a structured and organized way.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You have an analytical mindset and are always open to learn.
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, cell phone plus subscription, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And growing? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Evolution? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize! #LI-ESCHU