As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you create accurate and in time automated queries/dashboards/reports/business information for various business units (e.g. Retail, Logistics, HR, etc.), in line with the business needs as well as the IT reality. You ensure that the delivered information is correct and available in order to improve company decisions and actions.
- You collect, analyse and challenge data and input from multiple sources, as a basis for appropriate and accurate automated reporting for the business.
- You translate the business demands into business processes, business requirements, data models, queries & reports or dashboard.
- You participate in projects in the area of Business Intelligence in order to ensure the realisation of projects on time, within budget and according to agreed objectives.
- You keep track of relevant developments in the field of Business Intelligence, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transfer within the organization.
- You build and maintain internal relationships with regard to Business Intelligence, in order to have an optimal cooperation with all relevant stakeholders.
- You obtained a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as Business Intelligence Analyst.
- You are a pro in Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps
- You have an excellent knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of SAP BO Webi and SAP Business Warehouse.
- You have strong analytical skills as well as good problem-solving skills.
- You are customer- and result-oriented.
- You are a good communicator and team player.
- You are able to work autonomously.
- You have advanced knowledge of English and ideally speak either French or Dutch as well.
- A proactive and positive mindset is key!
- You are eligible to work in Belgium.
A job and a richly filled private life? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, cell phone plus subscription, net compensation, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the store! And grow? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growing further? That too is possible. Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize!