The Tactical Sourcing Specialist delivers the best sourcing solution for Ahold Delhaize Europe below the Belgium strategic sourcing threshold, by creating sustainable and measurable additional value from tactical sourcing of NFR goods and services. The Tactical Sourcing Specialist ensures continued availability of NFR goods and services, contributes to savings, assures vendor due diligence, as well as provides excellent customer service to Business Owners and reduction of unmanaged spend.
- Execute end-to-end light tendering sourcing events
- Execute the one-off sourcing process for spot buy sourcing events to ensure continuous availability of NFR goods and services
- Contribute towards the reduction of unmanaged spend
- Deliver savings for NFR’s customers
- Support development of the NFR Sourcing function
- NFR Operational Procurement is the department responsible of sourcing NFR tactical goods and services to ensure continuous availability of these goods and services.
- Within this department, NFR Tactical Sourcing is the first point of contact for the local Business Owners that want to purchase NFR goods and services that lie within the Operational Procurement (OP) value threshold (BE: €5K-€250K). He/she follows overall business strategies and enables competitive sourcing and contracting of NFR tactical goods and services, which ensures continuous availability of these goods and services.
- In this function, the Tactical Sourcing Specialist is accountable for all light tendering and spot buy sourcing activities related to the categories of NFR goods and services.
- Activities are performed locally, but within the EU NFR context and in line with the Ahold Delhaize operating companies in Europe. The Tactical Sourcing Specialist is focused on execution and on leveraging the scale and skills of Ahold Delhaize in Europe.
- The Tactical Sourcing Specialist is hierarchically reporting to the NFR Country Manager and functionally to the NFR Tactical Sourcing Manager.
A job and a richly fulfilled private life? At Delhaize, it is possible. You will receive an attractive salary commensurate with your experience. In addition, you receive various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, mobile phone plus subscription, net remuneration, annual bonus, meal vouchers, extended group and hospitalization insurance, and of course a discount for staff in the store! And what about continuous learning? Things are going fast at Delhaize. With multiple training options, classroom, on the job and through our training catalog (including thousands of LinkedIn training as well), you get the space you need to do just that. Continue to evolve? It is also possible. Ask one of your future colleagues.
Are you interested? Then apply immediately and find out more about what Delhaize has to offer you.#LI-LVH