As Digital Marketing IT Product Owner you are responsible of different products within the domain of Customer Data Management, CRM and Digital Assets Management, representing the business stakeholders’ interest and work closely with the different (Ahold-)Delhaize’s IT teams. The team spirit, the positive results, the "yes, we can" and the audacious idea that works, it all starts with you!
The Product Owner is the go-to person for identifying, prioritizing, and managing the product backlog, monitoring progress of delivered products and monitoring product performance. Thanks to your passion for digitalization, IT, your customer insights and willingness to simplify things you make, with your team, the difference for Delhaize’s customers and serve clients with a smile.
Will your IT talent and your hands-on way of working fit the job? Let’s find out.
Within the overall regional IT strategy and guidelines, the Product Owner will understand, analyse, translate and guide business requirements into part of (or entire) automated platform solutions, coordinate the deployment of the solution and ensure the handover/support in order to ensure that end to end IT solutions fits all stakeholders requirements, are feasible and can be realized on time within budget and agreed scope.
Your responsibilities :
- Delhaize IT Owner of the systems/applications used by the related business (CRM and Customer Care teams): Salesforce Service Cloud – Salesforce Marketing Cloud- BlackTiger – SiteCore
- Responsible of the long-term roadmap of these products: lifecycle, innovation, continuous improvements of applications and systems.
- Account Management:
- IT SPOC for related businesses (CRM, Customer Care and Marketing teams)
- IT SPOC for all initiatives, projects and change requests for related businesses
- Vendor Management
- Working closely with local and regional IT teams such as: IT technical analysts, testers, architects and solution designers, networks experts, cyber security experts, infrastructure teams, operations…
- Project Management: in charge for small size projects + supervision of dedicated projects managers on larger scale projects.
- You report to the IT Domain lead
• You have a bachelor or equivalent through experience and have approximately 3-5 years of experience.
• You have strong background or experience in IT and feel comfortable in discussions with scrum teams, testers, developers, and other technical stakeholders and know how to build bridges between involved parties.
• You are interested in CRM and Marketing IT solutions: Campaigns and journeys automation within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Social networks integrations, Customer support within Salesforce Service Cloud
• You can translate business requirements to IT and vice versa
• You are result-oriented and have a structured problem-solving approach.
• You bring entrepreneurship, work pragmatically, set your own goals, and achieve them through personal motivation.
• You understand the organization’s goals and objectives and to step in hands-on.
• You have strong knowledge of English and French and/or Dutch.
A job with room for real responsibilities and impact? At Delhaize you can. You will receive an attractive salary adapted to your experience. Moreover, you enjoy various extra-legal benefits: company car with fuel card, net compensation, annual corporate performance-based bonus, meal vouchers, extensive group and hospitalization compensation, and of course a staff discount in the stores! And development? That goes fast at Delhaize. Through our training courses, on the store floor and through our training catalog, you get the space to do so. Growth? Offcourse ! Just ask one of your future colleagues.
Does the position above appeal to you? Then apply immediately and discover what your possibilities are at Delhaize!